Electronics Engineer - Perm - Engineering
Are you a highly-skilled Electronics Engineer? Do you have experience in electronic assembly? Do you have experience with designing and developing products within the electronics industry?
In this role you'll be responsible for all aspects of electronic assemblies used within the clients products, you will have a focus on the re-design and engineering to deliver cost savings and upgrades to the products.
The day to day duties for the Electronics Engineer position to include:
* Be heavily involved with the design and support of electronic systems
* Speaking with suppliers regarding new ideas and technical issues
* Produce quality reports and documentation
* Design and develop tests to ensure products are for purpose
* Support internal processes and continuous improvement across the team
* Working closely with other engineers within the team and supporting them when required
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for a Electronic Engineer to join there growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For the Electronics Engineer position we are looking for:-
* Experience with design and development of products within the electronics industry
* At least 3 years experience working within an electronics role
* Strong understanding of engineering within manufacturing/production
* Qualification in electrical engineering
* Strong knowledge of PCB design and assembly
* Familiar with testing and validating electronic assemblies
* Ability to write firmware for 8 bit/16 bit, ideally in C or assembler
* Knowledge of VHDL
* Good prototyping, debugging, modelling and testing skills
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme and pension. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.