Junior Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst, SQL Server, Excel, Access, SSRS, BI dashboards
Your new company
A leading higher educational facility in the Bedfordshire area who is in a exciting period of rapid growth. They are grouping up with other higher educational organisations in the area and pride themselves on developing staff.
Your new role
In your new role as Junior Business Analyst you'll be responsible for analysing data and developing reports to ensure the organisation can effectively monitor performance. You'll support end users of the organisations management information systems in understanding and interpreting data, reports and actions to be taken.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will possess:
- 2 years previous experience in an analyst role
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge and experience with SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel to manipulate, analyse and present data
- Experience of working with or knowledge of how to work with a high volume of data
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently
- Able to relay technical information back to non-technical colleagues
- Commitment to own learning and development
A current DBS check is advantageous but not essential as the organisation will manage this process for you.
What you'll get in return
In return you'll be offered a permanent position paying up to £30,000 per annum + benefits. You'll join a leading, expanding and ambitious education establishment who are high performance driven and put their staff through development programmes so they can expand their current skillset and knowledge, in turn helping them progress their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.