Assistant Financial Accountant
A Globally recognised International Retailer is actively recruiting talent to join their team. A newly created opportunity has arisen within their Finance team for a Financial Accountant to work for this dynamic, ambitious globally recognised brand.
As the Assistant Financial Accountant you will be required to support the Senior Finance Manager in the month end reconciliations, APrecs, intercompanyetc. The Assistant Accountant should be able to work to deadlines, prioritise workloads and work within a team effectively.
- Ownership of the intercompany costs.
- Management of invoicing queries
- Support for strong controls over invoices, approvals and spending against POs
- Raising month end accruals
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations including accruals, prepayments
- Preparation of the monthly recharges to various group companies
The ideal candidate will be at the beginning of their studies (ACCA/CIMA/AAT) looking to pursue a career within finance and accounting. This is a fantastic role for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an international business.