M&E Supervisor FM/ Building services
M&E Supervisor (FM/ Building services)
Location: Duxford near Oxford
Salary: £35000 - £40,000
No vehicle as its on a high profile static site.
Start Date: ASAP
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career as a Supervisor within a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the Electrical and Mechanical service, including fabric tasks of buildings as required under contract.
* To ensure we carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate
paperwork and reports.
* Support the National Service Manager by carrying out the Supervisory role within the team
* Play a key role in the scheduling and planning of all works across the contract
* Work with the local area teams to plan resource
* Ensure we carry out the reactive and emergency tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Manage the handheld technology workflow within the allocated timescales
* To ensure correct asset capture.
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from National Service Manager / Head of Major Contracts.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales. Be knowledgeable of contract SLA's & KPI's
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety, issue of appropriate Permits, controlling small works.
* Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
- Including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables,
- Batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
* Strong customer care focus.
* Good communication skills.
* Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
* Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
* Interest in career development/progression
* Must have a driving licence