Primary School Teaching Assistant
CER education are looking for Teaching Assistants to support in highly sought after primary schools across Darlington and Teeside. You will work in well equipped schools which have dedicated and supportive senior management who pride them self's on getting the best out of their staff and students.
You work alongside hard working and friendly class teachers you will be responsible for supporting full classes as well as working with small groups across Key stage 1 and 2. You will assist with general duties such as preparing the class room and equipment for lessons.
The skills and attributes you will have:
- You will have experience working within a primary school setting
- You will a genuine passion for education.
- You will have a good understanding individual learner needs
- You will hold good Maths and English qualifications.
- You will hold NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Teaching and Learning
or have transferable skills of working children.
In return CER will offer you
- A dedicated Primary consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- A DBS Cash back scheme
- Up to £250 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)
- Free online CPD courses.
If you have what we are looking for contact Jessika on .