Mechanical Engineer - Perm - Engineering - Competitive Salary DOE + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Are you a highly-skilled Engineer? Do you have experience in design and development of mechanical systems? Experienced working within engineering and R&D teams?
In this role you'll be responsible for all aspects of the design and development of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems. Producing accurate 2D and 3D drawings and running projects from design through to manufacturing.
The day to day duties for the Mechanical Engineer position to include:
* Be heavily involved with the design of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems
* Hands on practical work in building prototypes and test equipment then carrying out experiments
* Produce 2D and 3D designs to a high standard
* Lead design and DFMEA reviews
* Run projects from start through to manufacturing
* Speaking with suppliers regarding new ideas and technical issues
* Carrying out analytical work and generating reports
* Working closely with other engineers within the team and supporting them when required
My client is a world renowned manufacturing business who sell their products throughout the world, they have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join there growing team. They are an industry leading company who help organisations across the world increase their productivity.
For the Mechanical Engineer position we are looking for:-
* Experience with design and development of products within the mechanical and electro-mechanical industry
* Strong understanding of engineering within manufacturing/production
* Qualification in mechanical/aerospace/automotive/motorsport engineering
* Able to work with suppliers overseas
* Ideally have experience using pro engineer wildfire or Creo or equivalent CAD system
* Able to carry out tests within a laboratory environment
* Machining (CNC) experience is desirable
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme and pension. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.