Assistant Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager
Competitive Salary - Based in Ayr
Jewson part of Saint-Gobain -Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018'
Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service and looking for a new and fresh challenge to get stuck into? Well look no further! Our team are looking for a dedicated professional to play a pivotal role in supporting the branch manager to supervise and empower the team to achieve and exceed branch KPI's.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for a range of tasks including inspiring the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience, developing local sales plans, co-ordinating promotional activity as well ensuring all staff uphold our H&S principles.
So if you…
- Have fantastic Customer Service Experience and know what great service looks like, sounds like and feels like. That's really important to us.
- Have demonstrable people management experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can demonstrate good financial and commercial awareness
- Are resilient by nature
- Have a full UK Driving License
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018"
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.