Part Qualified Tax Accountant - FMCG
This is a permanent tax accountant position within a global FMCG brand in Uxbridge. My client boasts a large portfolio of instantly recognisable products.
The position will be suitable for a part-qualified accountant who's familiar with tax processes within a large matrix organisation.
My client is a large FMCG business, they operate globally and boast a wide variety of brands & products.
- Supporting transfer price based tax models across 4 european countries
- internal tax reporting to European & Global tax teams
- taking responsibility for the review, sign off and submission of VAT & intrastat returns
- showing proactivity in resolving issues & improving processes
- Part qualified (CIMA/ACCA). Taxation qualifications would be considered.
Some ERP experience ideally SAP
A working appreciation of transfer pricing
Advanced Excel skills
Experience of working in a multi-site environment
Ability to manage conflicting priorities
A salary of up to £45,000, alongside excellent corporate benefits, a brilliant working environment & significant career progression opportunities.