Teaching Assistants Liverpool
I am currently working with a range of excellent high schools in the Liverpool area, who need the experienced Level 2/3 SEN Teaching Assistants to aid the teacher in providing the best education and being a positive and calming influence to students who need extra care and attention.
All of these roles, beginning in June, will be very rewarding and enjoyable for the right person, but also demanding, therefore I am in need of experienced, high level Teaching Assistants. To apply for this role you will need:
- At least 6 months classroom based experience within a high school setting
- 1-1 TA experience
- Experience of working within SEN/EBD environments
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification/or equivalent
- Be enthusiastic, fun, observant and have good concentration levels
- At least 2 relevant and recent references
- Excellent behavioural management skills
In return, from Hays you will receive:
- An excellent rate of pay
- Professional, consistent support
- Career development opportunities
- A highly enjoyable environment
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work
At Hays we pride ourselves on providing schools with the best candidates, and providing our candidates with the best support. Our services to both is what stands us out from the rest.
If you wish to be part of something special, wish to enjoy your job and give 100% effort, and have the qualifications and requirements stated above then click apply. If you wish to discuss any of these roles in further detail, please call Andrew Moran on 0151 242 5100.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81703876