Engineering Graduate - Design Office Temp
Engineering Graduate - 3 month FTC - £12 per hour
A global manufacturer of precision machined and cast parts is seeking an Engineering Graduate to work in their Design department to update drawings of cast engineering components and logos cast into the product. This role would be ideal for someone studying a degree looking for 3 months work during the summer, or a recent graduate looking for experience in Design.
Hourly rate - £12 per hour
Working hours - 08:00-16:30 (Monday-Friday)
- You will update drawings of cast engineering components to update logos cast into the product.
- Updating 2D AutoCAD drawings and 3D Inventor models.
- You will be updating documentation and raising drawing issue using an MRP system.
- Will ideally be studying for a HNC / Degree qualification in a manufacturing / design discipline.
- Must have experience in CAD / Design. Inventor experience would be a distinct advantage.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81713027