Graduate Support Engineer
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Graduate Support Engineer for their client based in Huntingdon
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Graduate Support Engineer to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Graduate Support Engineer, you will be responsible for all stages of technical support in contract negotiation, from pre-sales and quotation through to post-sales account management. This position provides training and has long-term career opportunities within a very successful and specialist business.
- Working in a fast-paced office taking inbound technical enquiries relating to telecommunications and fibre optic business requirements
- Working in a B2B market assisting with telephone and email enquiries from a vast number of clients
- Dealing with customer enquiries in a professional and efficient manner, upselling additional products where possible
- Providing post-sales support to include warranty issues, repairs and upgrades
- Using technical knowledge to provide advice to match customer requirements
- Ideally have a degree in Physics, telecommunications, communications engineering or similar
- Previous B2B sales experience (desirable)
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
The role of an Graduate Support Engineer is a full time permanent position, 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of circa £22,000 with OTE of £30,000. After 6 months, the company will contribute to a personal pension plan, and provide free private health insurance.
If the position of Graduate Support Engineer sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81699010