Hardware Test Development Engineer
Are you an experienced Hardware Test Development Engineer? Are you looking for a new challange? If so please read on
The role is to develop test solutions for testing electronic PCB's used in the clients Products. You will be the responsible for developing / documenting / testing and debugging and implementing the test solutions.
A common board test system is under development. The hardware has been designed, some test modules have been written (using Python). Some new test modules need to be written, debugged, and implemented in order to complete the test system project.
This will be in conjunction with the hardware and software design / development engineers.
- Hardware design of special to type test equipment (STTE), fixtures, jigs and ATE for testing electronic modules (Functional test, digital and analogue)
- Software programming / debug experience in a high level language. (Examples: Python, C or visual C# Visual C++, Visual Basic)
- Able to use and program various COTS test instruments (DMM, Data Acquisition Switch, power supplies(bus programmable)
- Able to read and understand wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Able to diagnose test faults down to component level.
- In-circuit Test development
- Knowledge of PIC programming
- Knowledge of I2C, SPI, RS232/RS485, Ethernet, Zigbee
- Knowledge of pumps
- Knowledge of various electrical sensors (optical, capacitive, inductive)
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word
- Software revision control
- Knowledge of data logging and analysis
If you're interested in the role and you have the required skill set please apply to arrange a conversation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81712963