Finance Business Partner
The role of the Finance Business Partner is to work with the business to provide strategic insight and analysis that enables the business unit to meet its financial and operational goals and understand risks and opportunities.
This role will drive planning by partnering across the Group as a whole to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group requirements.
Our client are a leading global manufacturing and production company based in Essex. They specialise in high tech equipment for different Fields and are multi award winning.
Everything they do is at the heart of the customer and they are constantly striving to innovate and make lives better.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with business unit to understand current position in the market and develop strategy to enable sustainable growth.
- Build and develop annual plans/budget and monthly forecast, ensuring alignment with overall strategy
- Lead the annual budgeting process, influencing and challenging the business submissions by product and segment
- Lead the reporting and understanding of the ongoing financial performance of the business unit
- Challenge the commercial thinking of the business unit to maximise ongoing margins through clear Revenue and Cost management
- Challenging assumptions and quantifying/valuing various strategic options
- Work in partnership with the business to provide financial and commercial guidance to activities
- Professionally qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with appropriate level of PQE
- Experience in a finance business partnering role or similar collaborative role
- Substantial experience in a multi-jurisdictional and complex environment
a very competitive salary and benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81697241