A fantastic opportunity to work for our household named client.
Sitting in our clients Supply chain team this role is instrumental in developing key forecasting. Looking at spend analytics, Sales teams and their French warehouse.
The position requires the ability to lead forecast and inventory planning meeting with Marketing and the sales teams, reviewing recommend sales forecasts and inventory goals and make adjustments in the forecasting systems.
- Lead the local forecasting process across Sales, Marketing, Finance, GM and Central Support Teams
- Establish, maintain and lead activity schedule, meetings, calls, workshops to secure timely manner the most accurate and relevant input from business functions to deliver the forecast accuracy, product availability and service level objectives
- Continuously improve forecasting techniques, method and approach with emphasis on the most weighted SKUs, promotions, new product introductions and item switches
- Maintain relevant documentation and operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems
- Support inventory targets, including safety stock levels that are improved by management
- Stay informed about replenishment ensuring the proper availability of products and stock levels according to the service objectives
- Handle the entire flow of demand and supply of other products
- Co-ordinate and handle the local co-packing activity according to the business needs
- Prepare, report and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, product availability, inventory levels vs target etc)
Ideal candidate Profile
The position requires an individual who is autonomous, organized, dynamic and interactive
- Desirable - degree in economics/engineering
- Background - FMCG preferably in a demand planning position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured thinking and planning, flexible and problem solver
- Strong negotiation skills
- Teamwork with cross functional communication and co-ordination skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Post grad degree in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of JDE, Cognos
- Be able to evaluate the demand and supply planning from the finance point of view
- Participation in Supply Chain Projects
For an immediate interview and start, please apply today!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.