Part Time KS1 Teacher required in Pontefract
KS1 Teacher required for September to work part time to cover a maternity leave.
Guaranteed contracts available for the right candidates!
Can you inspire and involve the children as active learners with a focus on AFL?
Are you commited to supporting the Christian ethos of the school?
Do you have high expectations with the commitment and drive to raise standards?
We are currently looking for a qualified KS1 teacher for a part time long term position based in the Pontefract area.
The ideal candidate will be a good/outstanding practitioner who has experience within keystage one. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to deliver the curriculum in a fun and lively way.
The position starts in September and is to cover a maternity leave. It is a part time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school provides a friendly, supportive and commited team of staff and governors. You will be working with positive, happy and well behaved, enthusiastic pupils who have a good attitude to learning.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT's are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.