Capita Intelligent Communications are looking for an IT Graduate to join their MI Team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced MI Analysts/Developers and be fully trained to do the below;
Reporting to the Development Manager, the MI Analyst role is to gather, collate, format, QA and distribute management reports within agreed timescales. We are currently recruiting for a full time Management Information Developer to join our existing team in Darlington on a permanent basis.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Analyse existing data sources to understand the information and ensure data quality.
- Develop and maintain code to enhance the quality and ease of use of the data.
- Build reporting solutions using the most appropriate technology available.
- Provide support for the existing production process.
- Maintain, review and improve existing report provision.
- Complete and maintain internal documentation.
- Communicate with stakeholders in a professional manner, conveying complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way.
- Champion data quality and assist users in the best use of the reports.
- Engage in ad-hoc/project work as required.
- Build on business knowledge and develop relationships throughout the organization.
- Key requirements:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Sequel Server (Transact-SQL (TSQL), SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Development experience e.g. using C#.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working and/or supporting in an operational environment.
- The ideal candidate will also:
- Have an understanding of business Key Performance Indicators and Operational Service Levels.
- Have strong analysis and problems solving skills with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to challenge.
- Have an excellent level of numeracy.
- Have a pragmatic and analytical approach, conscientious and a self-starter.
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently when needed.
- Have a demonstrable track record of developing and maintaining strong professional relationships at all levels.
- Experience of SSRS, SSIS, Kofax Analytics (Insight) would be beneficial.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81588503