Majestic Wine has a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to join the team based in Bedfordshire. Joining on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,758 per annum + bonus.
Are you a confident team player who would love the opportunity to step up into management?
Do you have experience working in hospitality or retail and are passionate about customer service?
Are you an ambitious individual who is committed to developing their career?
If you answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would love to hear from you!
Majestic Wine are the largest wine specialist in the UK with over 200 stores, as well as a very significant online presence and megastores in Calais, France. Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, CEO Rowan Gormley has set the wheels in motion to transform the business into a new kind of retailer - a retailer that is loved by customers, loved by suppliers and loved by shareholders.
The Store Manager role:
Majestic Wine are seeking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic Store Manager in our Bedfordshire region. Our people are our greatest asset, they deliver exceptional service and that’s why our customers keep coming back. We want Majestic Wine to be the place people think about when they want to buy wine. People aren’t interested in what you do, but why you do it…
Therefore, we are looking for someone who will lead by example and motivate their team to achieve success. So if you want to learn how to run your store as if it is your own business, come and find out more….
Key responsibilities as our Store Manager:
- Taking autonomy over how the store is run and how successful it is
- Staffing - hiring and utilising the team members as best as possible
- Stock Control - ensuring the shelves are fully stocked with the best wine for your customers
- Visual Merchandising - keeping the store looking great and attractive to customers
- Customer Service - delivering and facilitating a 5* customer service experience
- Leading from the front - using great coaching and management skills to develop your team
- Be a Wine Specialist - help our customers discover and buy wines they’ll absolutely love
What we’re looking for in our Store Manager:
- Have a minimum of 2 years managerial experience in the retail or hospitality industry
- Have a great understanding of how to keep a team happy and motivated
- Have great knowledge of profit and loss statements and managing sales targets
- Have a track record of great team leadership, operational excellence, and delivering best in class customer service
Benefits of becoming our Store Manager:
- An attractive starting salary of £28,000 + bonuses
- A 20% staff discount on everything in store, which you can share with two of your family or friends
- Store bonus schemes, so you can earn more on top of your salary
- The potential to become a Majestic Business Partner, earning a salary of up to £50,000 OTE
- WSET Training qualification
- Fantastic incentives that take you around the world to explore our different vineyards
- Free shares, so you can share in the success of the business
- A contributory company Pension Plan
- Life Assurance (Worth 3 times your annual salary)
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays
- PLUS invites to wine tasting events
- PLUS free lunch Fridays (if you hit your weekly targets!)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Store Manager then please click ‘apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/81573699