Meadowbank Associates are currently recruiting for an experienced and confident Appointment Setter to join their client from 4th June. The role itself is initially offered on a 2 week duration but there is potential for this to become a permanent role for the right candidate.
What will the job involve?
- You will be dealing with high volumes of calls
- Speaking with a lot of clients in regards to Business so it is key that you can demonstrate an excellent telephone manner
- You will be updating the system with progress on your clients calls and setting up call backs for future contact
- The role will involve sales activity so it is key that you possess a resilient attitude to dealing with rejection
- Working through already established call lists
- Generating new business
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a positive attitude to work
- Be pro-active and able to 'think outside the box'
- Always wanting to go that extra mile
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience in Sales and target driven
- Experience in the Educational sector (desired)
- Be resilient
- Strong IT skills
Working hours: Monday - Friday/ 9am - 5pm
Free parking available on site
Start date: 4th June 2018