Spanish Speaking Finance Analyst
To assist in the preparation of Business Group quarterly financial results, including:
- Quarterly review of financial reporting submissions of a Spanish operating company for the preparation of the external financial statements, following up with the submitters, independently resolving issues
- Consolidation and preparation of selected notes to the Financial Statements
- Preparation of the operating companies reporting pack templates, populating prior year figures and integrating any template updates required
- Ownership of quarterly Interim Management Review and annual Financial Statements, including current year updates and roll forward from the prior year, in English and Spanish language
- Review the original translation of documents, including Interim Management Statement, Interim Management Review, Financial Statements, Financial Review and other sections of the Annual Report and Accounts as required, from English to Spanish
- Managing and processing subsequent changes to both documents, including management of the process with the external service providers
- Support on monthly reporting analysis relating to Group revenue, traffic, cash, fleet and other areas as applicable
- Support as necessary to Group Head of Financial Control, Group Financial Reporting Manager and Group Finance Business Partner
- Develop a broad understanding of financial aspects of the business
- Responsible for the accounting for head office holding companies
- Monthly and quarterly reporting for two acquisition holding companies, and preparation of annual financial statements including liaising with the external auditors
- Ad-hoc support on the preparation/review of IAG Company month end accounting and annual financial statements
- Employ general company accounting financial statement close process improvements to the month-end close process and improve efficiencies
- Ownership of Group statutory submissions
- Completion of Spanish compliance forms (biannual CNMV submission, monthly Bank of Spain, annual D8, and other statutory returns as required), working with in-house specialists and operating companies where applicable
You must be fluent in English and Spanish for this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.