HR Business Analyst, Bristol, £350-400pd
My client, a leading bank, is currently looking for a Business Analyst who will report to the banks Financial HR team. Based in their Bristol offices on a contract basis paying a daily rate of £350-400 per day depending on experience on an initial 5/6 month contract
You will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years Experince of BA work in a HR environment
- Manages business engagement to understand, challenge and document underlying business needs, translating these into project scope, objectives and business goals.
- Designs and facilitates business need workshops to analyse, define and prioritise requirements, challenging thinking and agreeing outcomes to ensure robust requirements development and approval.
- Defines and manages the documentation of business requirements (including requirements catalogues and traceability matrices) and prepares business case underpinning solution options.
- Understands and articulates the effect of proposed solutions, creating accurate and detailed as-is and to-be business models incorporating process and benefit analysis, people and customer impact assessment. Develops cross business and service user acceptance plans and communications to support implementation.
- Maintains good knowledge of an individual business/ product area and working knowledge of additional business/ product areas, providing business analysis insight for ad hoc queries, consulting requests, independent reviews and management of quality assurance activity.
- Engages a variety of stakeholders across priority business/product areas, owning and gathering specification input, delivering high quality work and maintaining relationships post project close
This is a unique opportunity to secure a long term contract position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now by sending in your CV ASAP.