Lenovo - B2B Regional Sales Trainer - Southeast
B2B Regional Sales Trainer - LENOVO
(Working for Powerforce)
Do you love working with tech?
Do you thrive on training and supporting sales functions deliver their goals?
Do you want to develop your career and achieve your development goals?
If so - do we have an opportunity for you!!!
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of B2B Regional Sales Trainer on our newly acquired LENOVO Team. This is a new team so we have opportunities NATIONWIDE!
We will offer you:
- £23,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity
- Company car and fuel card
- A progressive and inclusive working environment
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive Personal development reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest brands and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans!
If you can answer YES to the following:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience working and selling within a tech B2B environment
- Experience developing strong relationships
- Proven track record on delivering and exceeding targets
So, what will you be doing…
You will be responsible for:
- Maximising LENOVO sales and profit through driving brand advocacy and in category understanding to B2B outlet colleagues, ensuring Availability, Visibility and brand knowledge
- Creating and delivering a regional sale and support plan, to drive sales and deliver a strong and robust Return on Investment (ROI)
- Establishing credible, collaborative and profitable relationships with B2B outlets in your territory to deliver LENOVO's annual objectives and drive sales
- Be a product 'expert' - ensuring you are an expert in not only LENOVO products but a genuine understanding of the category with an understanding of how to train people to match needs and sell LENOVO products
- Motivating, training and engaging B2B outlet colleagues with the LENOVO brand and products
- Developing strong relationships with the existing customer base of Lenovo Trade Partners, helping to grow the distribution and sales of the brand with a key focus to increase 'sales-in' and 'sales-out'
- Engaging the end user in both 'you' and the 'Lenovo' brand quality during your visits, with the aim that they become ongoing 'brand adopters'
- Ensuring the end users are fully trained on all aspects of Lenovo products /ranges, not just the key features and benefits - carry out product training and demonstrations in every pre-arranged visit
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company which have been named one of UK's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors and Silver Campaign of the Year Award for AGBarr.
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!