We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to join an established and expanding Mechanical Engineering company on a permanent staff basis in Newbury. Our client provides expert products, systems and services to the Industrial, Power and Energy, Defence, Process, Oil and Gas sectors. Due to an opening within the business, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Sales & Applications team.
As a proactive Sales Engineer, you will be working alongside engineering and design teams, understanding customer requirements and selecting the most applicable product/s to successfully win the order. Others responsibilities include:
- Contacting prospective customers in new and existing markets.
- Handling incoming enquiries and providing quotations to customers
- Ensure all internal departments have sufficient information to ensure customers are supplied with the required equipment at the specified time to fulfil orders.
- Undertake external visits both in the UK and potentially overseas in support of sales/technical issues.
- Implement, Maintain and improve the Company's quality system.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Educated to minimum HNC or equivalent
- Proven experience within a technical sales or related Engineering environment
- Capable of reading and understanding engineering drawings and complex situations.
- Good commercial experience and Excellent communication skills
- Experience with sales order entry and bills of materials, with a high attention for detail.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on or email Ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14222. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.