3rd Line Infrastructure/Projects Engineer
3rd Line Infrastructure/Projects Engineer required to join a progressive IT Managed Service Provider based in West Yorkshire. Our client has been established for over 15 years' and prides themselves on consistently delivering technical solutions whereby their high customer service levels are not compromised.
The ideal candidate will have skills in the following technologies Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Office 365, Vitalization, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Citrix and SAN/Storage, RDS, Firewalls and exposure to PowerShell
- Provide 3rd line support to incidents escalated from the service desk
- Support various projects
- You will be require to manage small projects
- Manage and Maintain our Client’s Infrastructure Estate - which presently consist of 300+ networks
- MS Office 365
- Hyper- V
- Firewall, VLans
- Microsoft and Windows Server (2008/2012+) and Desktop (Windows 7+)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Virtualisation experience
- Solid networking - IP/WANs LANs
- Citrix - XenDesktop & XenApp
- Active Directory
- Storage/SAN Experience
* Experience of Managing Projects and meeting deadlines.
* Ability to manage complex workloads and prioritise
*Ability to interpret non-technical and technical information to enable problem resolution.
*Good spoken and written English skills with some experience of report writing and able to communicate the key insights.
*Experienced at liaising with senior stakeholders and customers - ranging from technical staff through to non-technical directors.
*Able to understand current state and desired state and identify steps to get from one to another.
*Ability to work independently and part of a collaborative team.
*Ability to meet deadlines and work within agreed timescales.
*Ability to identify and delegate work to an appropriate resource.
*Willingness to train and be trained by others.
*Motivated by sharing with knowledge with other for team development.
*Ability to self- teach.