Due to the overall expansion and growth of the business, my client is looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant to join their exciting fast-paced team. The ideal Accounts Assistant will thrive in busy work environments and be comfortable working both individually and in a supportive team. It is a diverse role, where you will be exposed to different accounting functions.
Key responsibilities as an Accounts Assistant:
- Posting purchase invoices
- Raising sales invoices
- Allocating monies received
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier reconciliations
To be considered for the role of an Accounts Assistant you have:
- Some experience in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable roles
- Experience with different accounting packages (e.g Sage Line or SAP or XERO)
- "Can do" attitude
- Good transportation links
- Possibility going permanent
- Meal vouchers
Due to expansion our client is for someone to start with a short notice!