Experienced Semi Senior /Senior Accountant
- Outstanding opportunity for a Semi Senior / Senior Accountant with an ambitious well establish Accountancy Firm based in Uxbridge.
Our client is a well-established accountancy firm based in Uxbridge seeking a credible Bookkeeper / Senior Accountant to join their finance team. Reporting to the Partner, suitable applicants will not be directly involved in day to day entering but will be expected to review and manage the work done by the bookkeeping team. There will be a specific focus on vat, month end and year end reconciliations. The applicant must be able to identify and correct accounting errors and deal with incomplete records.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Semi Senior / Senior Accountant
- Reconciliation of balance sheet & control accounts.
- Preparing, reviewing and filing vat returns, CIS returns.
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly Management Accounts.
- Reviewing Assistants' work/training & assisting where required.
- All year end procedures relating to Sage & Xero
- Must be able to set up new accounts from scratch (opening TB etc)
- Dealing with Client queries and enquiries.
- 3 days a week, but may to increase to 5
The ideal candidate for this Semi Senior / Senior Accoutant role will
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an accountancy practice
- Sage Line 50 experience is essential with good excel skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised, to work within deadlines and be highly organised.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own workload and to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Effective review and checking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
What's on offer
£25,000 - £35,000
Insite refer a friend scheme (Semi Senior / Senior Accoutant)
Do you know a Semi Senior / Senior Accountant based in Uxbridge or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £500 retail gift voucher!
For more information on this Semi Senior / Senior Accountant role please either apply directly or contact Anthony Hearn at Insite Public Practice Recruitment.