Head of Digital Marketing
A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to join a dynamic, innovative, UK leading Print company. Overseeing the product marketing and brand communications in order to drive sales in a highly competitive market.
- Oversee acquisitions, retention, brand, creative, social, email, product development and PR for Solopress
- Develop marketing communication strategies which supports the business goals, drives acquisition and delivers increased retention and brand engagement
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns from concept to delivery
- Working with analysts to develop a reporting system which determines the success of each marketing program and record ROI
- Plan and devise effective product demand generation programmes, using various online and offline channels
- Responsibility for delivering targets for the Acquisitions Specialist and Retention Specialist and setting objectives for the remainder of the marketing team.
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of outsourced agencies when applicable, holding them to account, ensuring accurate reports and inclusion in strategy delivery
- Managing relationships with other external agencies and partners
- Working closely with Sales and Customer Services teams to deliver new, upsell and renewed business
- Working closely with the Ecommerce and Production teams ensuring consistency across all teams
- All aspects of daily management of the Marketing Department including general line management
- Recruitment and selection of new members of the marketing team.
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained in order to complete all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy.
- Carrying out competitor marketing analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively.
- Using analysis and innovative ideas to plan and drive forward new campaigns and strategies
- Working closely with other heads of departments on company projects
- Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to, both internally and externally, in all marketing activities across the company
- Completing various marketing projects at the request of senior directors
- Any other duties deemed within your capability
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential, ideally with B2B e-commerce background
- Analytical and data driven
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of audience segmentation across acquisition and retention channels
- Ability to gain buy-in from the Heads of Customer Engagement and E-Commerce
- Strong understanding of customer funnels and complex audience matrix
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications across the full marketing mix.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- Degree qualified and member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to quickly develop relationships
- Able to hit the ground running and have a flexible approach to work to do what is necessary in order to achieve the best results.
A new and exciting position has become available in one of the fastest growing Print organisations. Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become part of a larger European organisation, it’s great time to join a rapidly growing and developing sales and marketing team; where this role will really make an impact.
Solopress employs over 270 handpicked individuals in the UK who work together to help more than the 180,000 B2B and B2C customers navigate over 90 different products, primarily online.
Solopress is growing year-on-year, with an aggressive development plan to continue its success over the next 5+ years. Solopress is proud to have recently won seven prestigious awards, including 'Business of the Year’ and 'Business to Business of the year’ whilst its marketing department just picked up a Digital Entrepreneur Award for most innovative use of video or animation.