Senior E-Commerce Website Manager
Our exciting E-Commerce client, based in North London, are looking for a Senior Product Owner who will be responsible for leading the delivery and development of digital functionality improvements, with a focus on driving conversion rates, and hence meeting sales targets. They are looking for an inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both individually and as part of a team.
You will sit within the Marketing department, reporting into the Head of eCommerce, and will have x1 direct report (UX Manager). The role will be predominantly working alongside UX Manager and the Web Design/UX team. You will be responsible for the main company website, recipient activation/exchange websites, and any products developed in the future (apps etc).
The nature of the role means it is varies from supporting live issues to developing a product from concept to live. If you are pragmatic, adaptable and innovative, this could be just the role for you!
- Accountable for the technical and commercial success of the product (predominantly the website), through project delivery and excellent planning skills - take the lead in bringing innovative new solutions and ideas to the table
- Responsible for planning of product roadmap, including ROI based prioritisation and production of business cases, with input from the Product Team / UX Manager
- Responsible for the success of all Product based developments, through project management, leading scrums, and hence ensure delivery of all projects to deadline, working alongside UX, Designers and Developers
- Be the business stakeholder for identifying opportunities for improved/new functionalities, working alongside rest of Marketing department to identify customer drop out points or low converting functionality, and developing onsite solutions
- Responsible for holding knowledge of best in market eCommerce practices, including awareness of competitor functionality, eCommerce best practices, and new trends
- Introduce a process of regular user-based optimisation, working alongside the Head of eCommerce and Design team to optimise key areas within the journey, to design and develop new website functionalities and UX driven solutions
- Work alongside UX Manager and Web Trading Manager to ensure development and implementation of AB testing strategy, with a specific focus on page structure, wireframes and functionality
- Product development focused digital experience - minimum 4 years
- Experience of managing projects through the Agile method - working with stakeholders, designers and developers, coordinating across multiple departments, and constantly assessing priorities essential
- Exceptional web analytics knowledge (SiteCatalyst/Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics)
- Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
- Experience of using Endeca
Salary: Offering up to £50-£55k
Unfortunately, due to anticipated levels of applicants, we are only able to contact successful candidates. We apologise for the inconvenience.