Senior Marketing Executive
Our E-Commerce client are seeking an Affiliate Executive in the implementation and execution of their affiliate campaigns across their two brands. Co-ordinating day to day campaign activities, reporting and making sure that affiliates are informed of all seasonal and promotional campaigns. You will also get the opportunity to support other marketing channels including Organic Search, PR and Social.
The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and above all, results driven. They are looking for candidates who want responsibility and have the desire to achieve. You will need to be a strong team player and excellent at prioritisation.
- Manage relationships with the affiliate partners
- Help grow revenue for the affiliate and SEO marketing channels
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners
- Keep affiliates up to date with the new products, latest company news and promotions
- Work with the Affiliate Marketing Manager to forecast ROI and activity for all affiliates
- Assist the Affiliate Marketing Manager in managing the affiliate campaigns and budget
- Work with the SEO Manager to execute the natural search strategy
- Collaborate with the design team and content team to create marketing material and execute the content plan
- Deliver weekly progress and activity reports
- At least one year of experience within digital marketing - preferably in the affiliate industry
- Knowledge of affiliate platforms and programmes would be beneficial as would the fundamentals of SEO
- Good working knowledge of major analytics programmes like Google Analytics or SiteCatalyst (Preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - including presenting and reporting
- Strong Excel and numerical skills with good attention to detail
- Keen to learn and to develop skills further
- Ability to work independently and set your own targets
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape and acquisition channels would be a bonus
- Photoshop skills would be a bonus
Salary: Up to £32k
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.