PPC Account Manager
Chapman Tate Associates seeks a PPC Account Manager to join a well-established and growing full service digital agency who work with a range of well-known clients across a range of exciting industries, including fashion, restaurants and travel.
My client is looking for a Paid Search specialist with proven experience of paid search on all platforms, especially Google AdWords, to take on the running and growth of my some of their biggest paid search accounts.
You will be passionate about Digital Marketing/Paid Search and be keen to be in a hands on role, working on a small number of exciting and well known campaigns along with being proud to be part of a team that is growing quickly and making an impact with their work.
- Developing and managing strategy’s from beginning to end, from creation, to implementation and analysis on a variety of platforms, including Google, Display, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Meeting with clients to report on PPC activity
- Taking a highly consultative approach when devising client strategies
- Overseeing the execution of all paid search activity, managing bids and optimising campaigns, making sure that all work is completed on time each month and all spend is on target.
- Work with the wider digital team to assist in all areas of digital marketing
- Keeping abreast of PPC best practice along with other paid marketing
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
- Identifying new business and upsell opportunities and working with the PPC Strategy Lead on proposals for clients.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a Paid Search role
- Extensive experience using Google AdWords (certification is preferred)
- Experience in paid advertising on all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Etc)
- You will need to have a passion for Search and a desire to develop ideas, test, learn and repeat.
- Understanding Digital Marketing/SEO and how it compliments Paid Search
- You will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mind-set and be capable of independently working on paid search campaigns from end to end.
- Possess a high standard of written and oral English
- Be self-sufficient to manage their own workload whilst also being proactive to suggest campaign ideas
Emily @ Chapman Tate Associates
Digital, SEO, PPC, Social, Conversion Optimisation, Reporting, AdWords