Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a techsavvy, yet creative digital marketer looking for your next step up? If you have strong experience within a digital marketing role focussing on increasing online engagement then look no further; Our fantastic client based in Esher is recruiting for this brand new opportunity!
The role will be responsible for development and delivery of a full digital marketing strategy with the freedom to really develop the companies digital marketing presence and increase online engagement.
Duties to Include;
• Create and manage digital acquisition campaigns.
• Manage email marketing, SEO, digital retention and digital retention channels.
• Build e-communications using the CRM system.
• Management of multiple websites and management of CMS systems.
• Social Media - Using online advertising channels.
• Ensure SEO optimisation techniques are in place.
• Ensure conversion rate optimisation techniques are utilised and implemented
• Use GoogleAnalytics insuring ROI
• Manage the digital marketing budget
• Working alongside media agencies to complete digital campaigns.
• Mentor Digital Marketing Assistant
• Hit specific targets and generate revenue by assisting in the planning and implementing of the digital marketing plan.
In order to be successful within this role you need to have;
• 3 years digital marketing experience
• SEO and PPC experience
• GoogleAnalytics experience
• Reporting and Assessing ROI
• Driving licence and own car
• Finally, our client is looking for an enthusiastic, go-getter individual who would love to be a part of their expanding and exciting brand.
If you feel you are an techsavvy individual with great digital marketing skills that can deliver a digital marketing strategy, then click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.