Plumstead Bond is delighted to be working with a market leader within the Birmingham Area.
They are looking to hire an experience Property Manager to join them at a time of rapid growth and new developments.
The role of Property Manager requires energy and drive coupled with the motivation to succeed.
Ideally you will be self-motivated and enjoy working within a vibrant busy team.
The role will require you to be level headed and confident and be able to work in a productive way. This is a new role and as such you will have the ability to manage your own stock, our client is well respected and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do, delivering exceptional service.
The role requires you to:
- Managing external consultants and contractors.
- Responding to property maintenance queries.
- Ensure that void and vacant units are monitored and reduce wherever possible in order to maximise the income of the portfolio.
- Regular monitoring rent payments and Input rents onto the system, chasing arrears and ensuring voids are minimised.
- Dealing with service charge budgets, reconciliation and management contracts.
- Financial Management: including drafting budgets, authorising expenditure and managing cash flow.
- Working with the professional team across the development pipeline: assisting with tenders and marketing.
- Reporting to the Directors.
Personal Attributes and Experience:
- Drive and commitment in order to support the growth plans within the business
- Previous experience in a housing role in either Property Management or similar.
- Strong communication skills both on the phone and via email.
- Good understanding of the importance of accurate and timely reporting.
- Ability to multi task with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel and Office.
- Good with numbers and experience of basic accounting would be preferable
- Ability to learn new practices quickly.