To provide the administration support in all areas relating to HR and provide support to the HR team.
* Provision of excellent customer-service to recruits and employees, ensuring prompt and efficient responses to queries.
* Responsible for handling personal data appropriately and in line with the Data Protection Act
* Carry out recruitment administration:
* Production of offer letters
* Processing Disclosure Scotland clearances
* Gathering appropriate identification documents (including work permit documents)
* Requesting references
* Provide assistance to candidates related to Relocation
* Production of New starter letters
* Booking appropriate induction training
* Issuing CBT training to New Starters
* Providing support to the recruitment function as required, particularly meeting and greeting interview candidates.
* Administration experience (HR admin experience preferable)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent IT skills (especially excel)
* Ability to treat sensitive data appropriately and with discretion
- CIPD qualification (or working towards) would be preferable
The United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority is a large UK government research organisation based on an expansive site just outside of Oxford. UK AEA's mission is to lead the commercial development of fusion power and related technology and position the UK as a leader in sustainable nuclear energy. With over 1,000 employee's, this is an exciting and vibrant place to work.
- Please note, this role is strictly within IR35 and only available on PAYE/Umbrella basis.
- All employees working at the UK Atomic Energy Authority will be required to complete an online Disclosure Certificate application as part of their clearance - The Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks will show the details of all current criminal convictions (convictions considered unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974) or will confirm that there are no such convictions.
The UK Atomic Energy Authority actively promotes equality and values diversity in our workforce.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.