Type: Full Time or Part Time for the right applicant
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum basic (pro rata to hours worked and depending on experience) + performance-related bonus structure + flexible working hours to work around you!
ARE YOU FINDING YOUR WORK/LIFE BALANCE A CHALLENGE?
Finally, a job which works around you!
An award-winning Print Management and IT Solutions Provider is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Executive to join their growing team at their vibrant and modern office in Newark. Currently, they have regional offices located across the South, East Anglia, Midlands and London.
This would be ideal for someone who needs a role that works around childcare and school hours.
About the Role:
As Telesales Executive, your ultimate focus will be to reach out to potential customers and win new business, which will involve:
- Identifying new business opportunities & generating leads
- Reaching out to clients or key stakeholders via phone calls & following up on quotes
- Responding to any customer enquiries
- Updating the customer database system (Full training will be provided!)
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met or exceeded
- Excellent telephone manner - previous telesales/telemarketing experience is essential
- Understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good Microsoft Office skills (particularly in Word & Excel)
- Capable of thriving within a team
- Willing to be flexible
- Strong desire for continuous improvement and success
- Confident and assertive - strong persuasion skills
- Experience using a customer database (advantageous)
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including Sales Executive, Account Manager, Telesales, Telemarketing, Telemarketer, Account Executive, Lead Generation, Account Management, Customer Service Advisor may be considered.