Part Time Administrator
Part time Administration Assistant, Portsmouth
£8ph-£12ph depending on experience (3 to 4 hours over 3 days - Flexible)
Due to growth and an increase in new projects, our client who works with some of the top brands within their industry is looking for a proactive and experienced part time administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Ops Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of administrative tasks. This is a small business and requires a friendly team player who is proactive and has great attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive and transfer telephone calls, taking messages where necessary
- Daily timesheet management
- Creating monthly man hour reports
- Assist with workshop job book processing and creation
- COSHH Assessments & Health and Safety
- Process & file delivery notes
- Provide office supplies (stationery & kitchen supplies) for staff and maintain adequate stocks
- Providing workshop with vehicle and machine safety checklists
- Workshop uniform management
- Invoice processing.
The ideal candidate will possess the willingness and ability to follow administrative procedures to a high standard. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to use own initiative and take responsibility is essential.
Qualifications or experience in Office Management, Administration, Accounts, or Secretarial duties are valued.
The hours are 4-5 hours over 3 days, however they are quite flexible and open to other ideas