Administrator (Sales and Accounts)
My client, based in Northumberland, is looking for an Administrator with Sage 50 and sales support experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key requirements include:
- Producing sales orders/delivery notes and invoices.
- General filing.
- Helping to answer telephone calls and liasing with potential and exisiting customers.
- Processing wages for staff.
- General administration tasks in a small office environment.
- Must have experience of using Sage 50 (accounts and payroll)
- Organised and able to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining high standards of work.
- Pleasant and courteous when liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Good telephone manner.
- General all round customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
In return you will get:
- A starting salary between £17,500-£18,500 per year.
- Work Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-2pm.
- Pension scheme.
- Other great benefits to be discussed at an interview stage!
If you are interested in this position apply today by clicking the link or call Dan Edgar on 0191 2499176 for further information.