Our client, based near Uxbridge, are looking to recruit a Salesforce Administrator to join their vibrant team. The ideal candidate will be an expert using Salesforce for its administrator function, be confident in using the back office for creating reports for management, development of the Salesforce system to support operations and also provide administration support to the wider team.
- Supporting the team with business operations activities
- Manage and develop the Salesforce system to support business operations
- Oversee the management and utilisation of the Salesforce system
- Support with compliance and quality standards within the business
- General ad hoc administration for teams within the business
- Interpreting data to generate reports for senior management
- Significant and demonstrable experience of using Salesforce as an administrative function
- Able to use MS Office, including excel
- Proven experience in reporting for senior management
- Experience in supporting with business development to support with expansion and contact fulfilment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication, verbal and written.
Please apply via the website with your most recent CV, as well as a cover note detailing your interest in the role.
Due to the location of this role, the ideal candidate will need to be a driver with this own transport. This role is to start as soon as possible so please only apply if you're available immediately.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.