Our client, a successful company selling a wide range of water treatment products, is looking for an Account Executive to join their hard working office based sales team in High Wycombe. Having a technical sales background although beneficial, it is not essential to gain entry into this rewarding position.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm, in return you will be offered a competitive base salary + commission, life assurance scheme pension contribution and private medical insurance.
· Build good working relationships with customers, managers and colleagues
· Understand the needs of your customer
· Research the market and related water treatment products
· Enjoy talking to people on the telephone by answering incoming calls and calling our customers
· Respond quickly to incoming emails and telephone requests
· Negotiate the terms of an agreement to fulfil an order
· Follow through the order process to ensure all our customer needs are met
· Write up and send accurate product quotations
· Record all customer conversations and project details on the CRM, updating projects and accounts, consistently
· Other ad-hoc duties as required
· Excellent sales and communication skills
· Confident telephone manner
· Customer service skills
· Positive aptitude for learning and succeeding
· Time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Supportive team player
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).