Paediatric Occupational Therapist
We are looking for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist with experience in working in education and the community to join a well-structured team in providing a high standard of Occupational Therapy service to children and young people in Redbridge. Due to the nature of the job, our client offers a full time or part time contract with a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio. The vacancy will be for an initial 3 - 6 months with potential for extension.
Main Duties for the Paediatric Occupational Therapist includes;
- Provide advice, treatment and management to address the children and family's needs, based on sound clinical reasoning.
- Support in the development of training packages to school staff / parents / other professionals as required
- Support them in identifying concerns regarding the child /young person's needs and implement therapy advice effectively.
To Be Successful
- Previous experience working as an Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Speech and Language Qualification
Benefits of Working at Redbridge
Our client offers the opportunity for additional training for both perm and temporary members of staff within the authority. With new projects underway in various teams, they offer a very competitive rate of pay. Also free onsite parking is offered to all staff.
Why Join Our Agency?
With over 10 years' experience recruiting directly into social care, Ackerman Pierce prides itself on the unique services we deliver to our candidates. Each candidate is assigned their own personal consultant who will support them through every placement. We also offer a DBS and a quick and easy registration process. Not forgetting a guaranteed payment into your account every week
To discuss this Paediatric Occupational Therapist vacancy in Redbridge or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!