Hoop Education is run by experienced educators for those in the industry, our passion for education fuels our work, delivering outstanding service and commitment to every candidate we take on. We want to place you with the best opportunities possible, there every step of the way, the team is ready to find your ideal vacancies.
Working with Hoop Education, you can expect:
- A dedicate relationship consultant
- A friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Free CPD opportunities
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 support and advice
We are currently recruiting for a teaching assistant role within the Cardiff region. Our partnership with schools allows a quality placement right for candidate and school.
Our ideal candidate would possess:
- A strong desire to enhance the learning opportunity for all pupils
- Relevant qualifications/experience, Level 2-3, 6 months experience in relevant sector
- A good standard of Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills
- A good level of ICT competency
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- A current DBS certificate (registered with the update service) or be willing to undertake a check
If you have any questions or are interested in this position contact Ben on 02922400519 or apply bellow or check out our website http://www.hooprecruitment.co.uk/candidates/education for more about us and what we can offer you.