JOB TITLE: Project Manager,
LOCATION: Cleator Moor
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: £50,000 - £70,000
Are you a passionate and dedicated Project Manager looking to join an innovative technical engineering consultancy focused on changing project delivery in the Nuclear Industry? We have an opportunity for a senior engineering professional with the ambition and integrity to drive a new workstream within a well-respected independent consultancy; providing full life cycle project management to their clients.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience of delivering projects
- Full life cycle project management
- Commercially astute
- Focus on delivering outcomes rather than process
- Delivering innovative solutions
- Experience of leading
- Manage and take responsibility for the delivery of significant projects and bids
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships based
- Identify new business opportunity
- Strong focus on delivery and challenging the norm
- Managing the full life cycle of Nuclear projects
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
If you believe this is the role for you then please respond to Chris Fleming Consultant at Rullion clicking apply, would love to hear from you.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.