Footwear Designer - Men's Formal & Casual
Working with some great names on the high street, this global manufacturer are looking to expand their mens footwear design team and inject some fresh ideas. If you have experience in a similar role as a Mens/Boys Footwear Designer then I’d love to hear from you.
Footwear Designer (Mens) – The Role
- Working on design and development of mens footwear ranges, bringing fresh ideas and innovation to collections.
- Conducting trend research and completing mood boards for new season collections.
- Working closely with the sales and development team, creating initial sketches and CADs for Buyers.
- Liaising with suppliers and trips to visit factories.
- Reviewing initial samples, discuss amendments and monitoring any changes required.
- Managing sample process and adhering to deadlines.
Footwear Designer (Mens) – The Person
- Highly creative with a passion for trend led mens footwear across multiple product categories as described above.
- You must be able to show you are able to work at a fast pace and with different types of people.
- Understanding footwear production and construction methods.
- Good eye for trends and fashion.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
Offering a fantastic, friendly working environment along with immaculate showrooms in their Buckinghamshire HQ. They have full control of the product lifecycle, including their own factories in India. Please get in touch urgently for more information.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.