Competitive Salary - Based in Egremont
Jewson part of Saint-Gobain -Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018'
If you're looking to join a brand that is passionate about its employees come join us at Jewson. Jewson is a Saint-Gobain brand so it's part of one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of building materials in the world, with over 600 branches nationwide. So if you're looking for a role where virtually no day is the same, a role where you can lead, coach and develop a team, then we have the perfect role for you.
In this exciting Branch Manager role you will empower and energise your team to provide every Jewson customer with an exceptional service. You will research the local market to develop sales growth plans to meet and exceed sales and profit targets whilst identifying new business development opportunities. You will also be responsible for ensuring customer orders are optimised to achieve the highest level of return on sales vs costs.
So if you…
- Have a background in management
- Can demonstrate achieving over and above targeted KPI's
- Have commercial and financial awareness
- Are resilient by nature
- Have had experience in construction / building materials industry
- Have a full UK Driving License
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- A company car, mobile phone and laptop
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018"
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.