School SIMS Administrator, Blackburn
We are currently recruiting for a primary setting who is looking for a temporary School Administrator with an excellent working knowledge of SIMS.
Candidates MUST have previous experience of working in a similar role in a similar setting. This administration position is full time 8.30-4.00pm on a temporary basis for 6-8 weeks, but could extend into the September term for the right person. You would need to be available for immediate start.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent school administrative/receptionist experience with SIMS knowledge and the ability to multi-task.
- A qualification in Business Administration would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion.
Responsibilities would include:
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the general public.
- Overseeing access to the building for visitors, ensuring passes are issued.
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records and reporting on SIMS.
- Collecting money for dinners, school trips etc as required.
- Support the office with invoicing on SIMS finance 6.
- Photocopying, sorting post, filing and general administrative support.
Please Note: Only candidates with previous school and SIMS experience will be considered for this post.
If you have the recent and relevant experience we are looking for, including SIMS, for then please send your CV now to