IT Procurement Manager
Reporting to the Procurement Manager you will be accountable for the IT Category: sourcing, contracting, managing and auditing of the new and existing suppliers, with internal stakeholder management - to ensure business requirements are delivered on time, to budget and with agreed contract terms alongside achieving the agreed individual and team savings targets.
- Develop Category Strategy, implement and roll out to achieve targets agreed on presentation & sign off
- Supplier sourcing and management (risk identification & mitigation)
- Supplier sourcing
- Internal and external communications / negotiations
- Contract negotiation (within category)
- Responsible for executing the Procurement Road map
- Actively working to ensure that all category suppliers stay and perform within contract and agreed terms
- Responsible for regularly monitoring category supplier's performance, reviews, audits, monthly reporting and escalating / taking appropriate action
- Relationship management - building and maintaining supplier relationships through regular face to face supplier meetings
- Continual monitoring and achievement of savings targets
- Project planning & coordination
- Procurement Policy, Procedures and WI development, communication and compliance consistency
- Continuous Improvement
- Full CIPS qualification
- IT Procurement / project experience is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working within Procurement department (ICT experience and/or background (and IT related qualifications a bonus))
- Experience in measuring outcomes in terms of relevant performance indicators, and reviews the robustness of the processes that are being used to deliver the service
- High degree of commerciality and professionalism
- Strong organisational (and supporting administrative) skill set - able to plan, prioritise and execute methodically
- Self - starter; able to work on their own and contribute as a team
- Change Champion and catalyst - proactive solution provider
- Appreciation for Process and adherence - with a drive for Continuous Improvement
- 'Can Do' attitude with a commitment to seeing things through to delivery
- Strong stakeholder / relationship management expertise - able to influence at all levels and challenge professionally
- Business hours are between 8:45am and 5pm Monday to Friday with flexibility required around business needs - formal business attire is required.
- Salaried circa £35k
- Reward of £1000 on achievement of stretch targets
- 23 days per financial year (running October to September) plus statutory leave.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.