Graduate Trainee Science Teacher PGCE with QTS - Medway
Graduate Trainee Science Teacher (PGCE with QTS) - Medway
Are you a creative and motivated Science graduate looking to train as a Science Teacher in Medway, Kent? Have you considered Premier Pathways?
Premier Pathways is a 2-year, salaried Teacher Training programme that allows you to grow in a support role into the best teacher you can be with on-going support and training.
• Graduate Trainee Science Teacher
• Medway, Kent
• £15,000 pa training salary
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain a PGCE with QTS from the University of Buckingham
• Blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
• September 2018 start as a Graduate Trainee Science Teacher
Premier Pathways is a two-year route that is designed to ease graduates into teaching. You will be within a support capacity (Science Teaching Assistant) for the first 6 weeks and thereafter will grow from 20% to 80% teaching timetable, at your own pace, across the two years in a paid capacity. Upon completion of the programme, you will receive a PGCE with QTS from the University of Buckingham.
Not only is it a paid programme, but there are no additional fees or tuition that you have to pay as you would in a traditional PGCE route. You are supported with your own university and Premier Pathways mentor from day one, ensuring you are receiving the training and support you need throughout.
To be eligible for this Graduate Trainee Science Teacher role you will need:
• A minimum of a 2.1 in your degree
• A strong academic background including A-C GCSE grades in English, Maths and Science
• Previous experience working with children, either on a voluntary or paid basis
Click 'Apply' or email your CV and cover letter to .
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.