Product Design Engineer
Job Title: Product Design Engineer
Do you have a strong Microelectronics & Optoelectronics design engineering background? Do you have experience of High Reliability microelectronics design and development? Do you have working knowledge of Pantheon / Eagle / Altium / Solidworks? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
As member of the Engineering team you will provide technical design and layout expertise for both customer & internal- released & development products. Ensuring successful execution of launching new products. Contribute to the attainment of departmental goals & objectives and planning/development for the advancement of the department.
- To design / develop both New & Existing products for customer owned/ funded and Internal R&D.
- To design / develop both PCBA and Hybrid circuit layouts for new products.
- To generate full drawing packs and associated manufacturing documents to support above.
- Take Engineering lead on projects.
- To update drawings and associated manufacturing document packs.
- Product Engineering support to both current and new products in manufacturing.
- To engage with Customers and Design Partners to the furtherance of the above.
- To undertake identified aspects of the design and development of new products.
- To actively improve or optimise aspects of design, function or processing of existing key products.
- To support other departments with urgent issues relating to existing designs or testing, and to formulate effective solutions.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required to maintain and/or improve the efficiency, quality and service of the Engineering team.
It is expected that applicants will be qualified to level 6, or better, of the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degrees.
- Proven commercial experience.
- Strong Microelectronics & Optoelectronics design engineering background.
- Experience of High Reliability microelectronics design and development.
- Working knowledge of Pantheon / Eagle / Altium / Solidworks.
- Programming Systems and software.
Any or all the following are Desirable:
- Experience of High Temperature/Power microelectronics design and development.
- Experience of Optical data communication systems design and development.
ACS are recruiting for a Product Design Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Product Design Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Product Design Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Product Design Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Design Engineer role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81851539