Product Development Engineer
Job Title: Product Development Engineer
Do you have a strong Microelectronics & Optoelectronics design engineering background? Do you have experience of Optical data communications products design and development? Do you have experience of Optical Tele communications product design and development? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
As member of the Engineering team provides technical design and layout expertise for both customer & internal- released & development products. ensuring successful execution of changes and launching of new products and customer satisfaction. Contribute to the attainment of departmental goals/objectives, establishment of guidelines, documentation, planning/development for the advancement of the department.
- Design & develop Optical data communication systems for harsh environment applications.
- Develop Optical Transceivers products functionality.
- Define test systems for evaluation and test of Optical communication products.
- Define and develop optical fibre interconnects for Harsh environments.
- To undertake identified aspects of the design and development of new products .
- To actively improve or optimise aspects of design, function or processing of existing key products.
- To support other departments with urgent issues relating to existing designs or testing, and to formulate effective solutions.
It is expected that applicants will be qualified to level 6, or better, of the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degrees.
- Proven commercial experience.
- Strong Microelectronics & Optoelectronics design engineering background.
- Experience of Optical data communications products design and development.
- Experience of Optical Tele communications product design and development.
- Experience of High Reliability microelectronics design and development.
- Working knowledge of hybrid (Thick film) layout / Solidworks .
- Knowledge of Opto electronics & data communications industry Standards.
The entire following are desirable:
- Software simulation knowledge of Zemax.
- Familiarity with ERP / MRP systems.
- Familiarity with Quality Systems.
ACS are recruiting for a Product Development Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Product Development Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Product Development Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Product Development Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Development Engineer role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81851518