Gundrill Engineer, Leighton Buzzard - £23,000 - £26,000
A Gundrill Engineer is required for a specialist precision engineering company based in Leighton Buzzard. This is a good opportunity for a Gundrill Engineer to join a leading, family owned company that has continuous expansion. Day to day tasks will include set-up and operate of production machinery, maintenance of machinery & equipment, housekeeping and material handling.
The Job Requirements:
The suitable Gundrill Engineer will ideally have the following:
- Experience of gundrilling is essential, either / or manual or CNC.
- Being familiar with Mollart machinery would be an advantage.
- Being familiar with Mollart & Hammonds gundrills & BTA tooling would be an advantage.
- It is essential that you have worked within a machine shop environment with an extensive knowledge of the gundrilling techniques and processes.
- Familiar with Fanuc CNC controls would be an advantage.
- Experienced in using gauging and measurement equipment required for verification including Bore Micrometers (Bowers / Diatest)
- Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
The successful Gundrill Engineer will receive the following:
- Salary from £23,000 - £26,000.
- The hours will be; Days Monday - Friday 00am - 5.00pm
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus holiday over the Christmas Period
- Government Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
Quay Recruitment will endeavour to get back to every applicant within 7 days to inform them whether they are successful or unsuccessful with their application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81841494