Location: Whitechapel, London - E1 8QS
Salary: £29K -£32K
Employment Status: Full time, 9 month FTC
With more than 50 years’ experience in researching and publishing industry intelligence on insurance and employee benefits information, Axco is the definitive information source for professionals in these markets around the world. Our unique business model and methods of research have enabled the development of an extensive suite of products comprising in-depth reports, focused profiles, Q&A databases, intelligent questioning tools, and email services. Our products are delivered to the largest and most well-known insurers, reinsurers, brokers and employee benefits specialists across the globe.
Axco’s strength comes from our outstanding team of people, highly knowledgeable in our fields of expertise; longstanding relationships with industry professionals and trusted partnerships with our clients.
We are a growing company with a commitment to innovation in a rapidly evolving industry and the drive to be the very best. With the help of dedicated and talented employees, our ambitions will be realized. Axco is part of Wilmington plc's Risk & Compliance Division.
Main Purpose of Role:
Undertaking research for a wide range of mainly risk and insurance related topics and producing written updates and analysis. Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information to customers in various output formats.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• searching published in-house material and selecting relevant extracts for inclusion in a variety of information product, editing as necessary to make narrative suitable for purpose
• reviewing laws and regulations and drawing inferences from them
• carrying out independent research and/or analysis of in-house material
• checking and editing of content for compliance with house style
• reviewing and editing products and content with a view of the user experience
• ensuring that the creation of content meet the standards and guidelines set out.
Skills and Experience Required
• (re)insurance experience (desirable)
• fluency in one or more major foreign languages (desirable)
• ability to condense complex content into concise and insightful summaries
• enjoys working flexibly within a team, performing a number of functions
• good communication skills
• ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure
• ability to multi-task, manage and prioritize a busy workload
• understands the importance of accuracy and consistently pays attention to detail
• good literacy and numeracy skills
• strong administrative skills / MS Office software user (Word and Excel)
• ability to write and proof-read in good English.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81837218