Content Marketing Manager 20 hours Part-time
My client, based in Newcastle upon Tyne for over 30 years, is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager on a part time basis. This is a new role created by the business so is a great opportunity for the right candidate to make it their own.
Key requirements include:
- Write engaging and informative copy and content for various marketing mediums; including social media, email marketing, news-based platforms, print work to name a few.
- Write compelling, promotional copy for advertorials and provide accompanying visuals to suit the content.
- Assist in the creation and development of the overall marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to adapt and create campaigns that support the company's strategic goals.
- Ensure the company maintains a consistent brand representation across all marketing mediums, and that all content is well written, relevant, compliant and reflective of the brand's tone of voice.
- Plan competitions and campaigns to increase brand following and raise brand awareness.
- Maintain a content calendar to ensure all platforms are updated regularly with relevant content.
- Deploy content across digital platforms using a variety of online tools.
- Report on activity being carried out and use to influence future activity.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and use to influence wider marketing strategy.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, English or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Have an eye for detail
- Have a genuine passion for marketing
- Work well as part of a team and as an individual
- Have strong initiative and the ability to manage their time efficiently
- Be a quick learner able to hit the ground running
- Have an interest in new marketing trends and techniques
- Experience of marketing to B2B audiences
- Ability to adjust writing style to suit the audience, platform and brand
- Knowledge of social media best practice
- Ability to design and create supporting artworks
- Ability to work to a brand's tone of voice guidelines
- Experience in developing and working to a marketing strategy
- Experience in writing engaging content for various online platforms
- Experience in running social advertising campaigns
- Ability to write optimised copy in line with the SEO strategy (an advantage)
- Experience in liaising with external agencies and partners (an advantage)
- Good Adobe Creative Suite skills (an advantage)
In return you will get:
- A basic salary of £12,000-£13,500 per year
- Work 20 hours a week (can be flexible to fit around term times)
- Pension scheme
- Health and dental care
- Genuine career progression with a business that value and look after their staff!
If you are interested in this role apply today or call and speak to Dan Edgar for further information.